Red & Black
IGEPA ‘Velour’ 1.5 200g/m2
950 x 635mm
Designed by PLMD (pleaseletmedesign)
Designing is thinking.
Extract from «Clear Thinking» by R.W. Jepson, M.A. (Formerly headmaster at The Mercers’ School, Holborn) First Published February 1936.
1. Interest: the thinker becomes aware of the problem and his interest is aroused.
2. Attention: the problem is formulated and the relevant data collected and examined.
3. Suggestion: possible solutions occur.
4. Reasoning: the consequences of each suggested solution are worked out.
5. Conclusion: the most satisfactory solution is adopted.
6. Test: the adopted suggestion is submitted to trial.
We would only replace ‘the thinker’ by ‘the designer’.
Text by PLMD (pleaseletmedesign)